Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3 days til March really kicks off!

My friends are coming to Georgia from Oklahoma in 3 days! They are staying a night at Stephen and I's place, then we are all headed to Panama City Beach for a spring break of a lifetime! We are going to sink our toes into that sand and drown ourselves in beer! It is going to be so wonderful to finally catch up and just laugh off all the bullshit that comes with daily life. This trip with my best friends is really going to take the weight of the world off my shoulders. I can NOT wait!

photography Pictures, Images and Photos
bahaha!

BLUE BIKINI PIN UP Pictures, Images and Photos

Maybe by the time it's over with, we will be sunkissed and beautiful like this girl above!

In the meantime, I want to start making shoes. Any advice? I think the best bet would be to sign up for a weekend class and go from there. With the right kind of teacher I shouldn't have to buy all that crazy equipment. There are simpler ways of creating shoes with basic tools. I Googled that much.
If you guys want me to put a special shout out to Stephen in the letters I send, let me know and I will do it!
Love Love you guys dearly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment