Monday, June 14, 2010

Factoids you may want to ask yourself

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
If a person has a booger in their nose, they should know. No matter how much you hate them.

2. What are you passionate about?
I passionate about snow skiing,artsy stuff, my husband, shopping ;) loving and being loved

3. How long have you been blogging?
About 4 months. I want to get more into this (kind of am too) but I am not quite sure how. Any ideas? Since I am home and actually have a life now it should be easier.


4. Your favorite "summer" drink?
Iced TEA Pictures, Images and Photos

5. What is your favorite type of music?
I'm one of "those" people. I like it all.

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
Brush my teeth, put my phone on the charger, double check the doors are locked and put on my pj's!

7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
Not many since i'm moving in a couple months!!

8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
kiehls Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment